Friday, August 1, 2014

The Misadventures of Tron Bonne

After nearly 15 years I finally got my hands on a copy of The Misadventures of Tron Bonne for the Playstation! Only halfway through it but it is amazing. I will start by saying I am in the camp that absolutely adores The Mega Man Legends games and was heart broken when the third installment was cancelled. It was the game that motivated me to buy a 3DS in the first place but shit happens. There is a spiritual successor to Mega Man in the form of Mighty No. 9 dropping next year so not all is lost. Been doodling a lot of Tron recently, I choose to draw her if she we're a little older, and a little curvier.  




The Tron on Top is pencils scanned in with some digital color and the bottom right was done using a pen without any pencils or layout. Just went for it and think it turned out well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment